To conclude our comments on gambling addiction (and so that we have the feeling that we have adequately informed about all dangers), we show you a small test of an addiction clinic with which you can check whether you already belong to the extended group of people at risk of addiction. If you answered yes to more than three of the following 19 questions, you are in any case latently at risk and should control your gaming behavior.
If you still do not want to quit the game, then play only in the best and recommended online casinos, which you can choose here.
- Have you ever played until all your money was gambled away?
- Have you ever borrowed money from friends to be able to play?
- Have you ever taken out a loan because of your gambling?
- Do you often exceed financial / time limits that you have set yourself? (E.g .: only on weekends. / No longer than 4 hours. / Only up to a certain amount. / Only if I have nothing else to do.)
- Have you ever thought of illegally getting money to play with?
- Do your thoughts often revolve around gaming?
- Have you ever stolen money to be able to play?
- Is it difficult for you to concentrate on things other than playing (e.g. at school / at work)?
- Are you restless and aggressive when you don't have a chance to play?
- Does your everyday life seem rather boring compared to playing?
- Do you notice that your interest in the environment (family, hobbies, circle of friends) continues to decline?
- Do you continue to play purposefully in order to compensate for losses you have suffered?
- Do you keep secret from your families and friends, or are your relatives or friends not allowed to know how often you play or how high your gambling losses are?
- Do you often have a guilty conscience after playing?
- Have you already continued playing although you feel that you are damaging yourself and others?
- Have you already played to change your mood positively, to forget worries, anger and frustration, to avoid conflicts?
- Have you ever had family problems or disputes as a result of your gambling behavior?
- Have you ever missed your work because of playing?
- Have you already had suicidal thoughts because of your gambling behavior, or have you already attempted suicide?
The questions are set very closely. And that's a good thing. You don't have to be instructed right away if you are now shocked to find that you have answered three or more of these questions with yes. But you must never underestimate the dangers. We have seen so many gambling addicts. As if they were fixed! Only gaming seemed to exist for them. Her nerves were tense, her insides longed, screamed for risking more and more. Their desire, their addiction increased, blazed to a fire that destroyed the last reservations and they gambled. And then their pale faces, drawn with horror, who had to watch as the croupiers cleared their chips from the table and left only empty spaces. Losers who, deprived of their existence, had to take a path that was previously unimaginable for them.
Petty greed, fatigue, indolence must not burn out and defeat your character. You should never draw the stigma of an addicted gamer, a tainted, negative and weak character. Nothing left to be proud of. Also provoke the lure of the unbridled game, you must never capitulate to them, this enemy who can destroy all money and you.